Three great titles, one low price! (12 issues each)
Cover Price: $143.64
YOU SAVE 44%
Your Price: $80.97
• Three 12-issue subscriptions
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
MARVEL RATING SYSTEM
ALL AGES - Appropriate for readers of All Ages.
A - Appropriate for readers Ages 9 and Up.
T+ - Teens and Up. Appropriate for most readers 13 and up, parents are advised they may want to read before or with younger children.
Parental Advisory - 15+ years old. Similar to T+, but featuring more mature themes and/or more graphic imagery. Recommended for teen and adult readers.
T - Teens and Up. Appropriate for most readers 13 and up, parents are advised they may want to read before or with younger children.
IN 7 MONTHS TIME RUNS OUT!
Writer: Jonathan Hickman
Artist: Stefano Caselli
About Uncanny Avengers
- AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS tie-in!
- The dark path to AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS starts here. An event two years in the making!
- The Red Skull and his S-Men have already begun the great vanishing, The Uncanny Avengers are too late.
- Havok witnesses the Skull's greatest atrocity yet.
- Magneto vs Red Skull blood match that will result in a terribly altered Marvel Universe.
- Rated T
Writer: Rick Remender
Artist: Daniel Acuna
About Uncanny X-Men
- Turns out being possessed by one of the most powerful entities in the universe can really mess with a guy's superpowers.
- Life isn't always a straight line, sometimes there are curves in the road.
- But if there's anyone who would bend over backwards to reteach himself how to use them, it's Scott Summers.
- Rated T+
Writer: Brian Michael Bendis
Artist: Chris Bachalo