Three great titles, one low price! (12 issues each)
Cover Price: $143.64
YOU SAVE 44%
Your Price: $80.97
• Three 12-issue subscriptions
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
MARVEL RATING SYSTEM
ALL AGES - Appropriate for readers of All Ages.
A - Appropriate for readers Ages 9 and Up.
T+ - Teens and Up. Appropriate for most readers 13 and up, parents are advised they may want to read before or with younger children.
Parental Advisory - 15+ years old. Similar to T+, but featuring more mature themes and/or more graphic imagery. Recommended for teen and adult readers.
T - Teens and Up. Appropriate for most readers 13 and up, parents are advised they may want to read before or with younger children.
FINAL ISSUE! TIME RAN OUT!
This April, the Avengers and the Illuminati face down their final hours. The clock is winding down and the final incursion is upon us. Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman along with blockbuster artists Mike Deodato and Kev Walker bring to a close the epic saga of the Avengers, the Illuminati, and a Marvel Universe on the brink of extinction. The Incursions from parallel Earths from other dimensions have taken their toll on our heroes, and the battle worn Avengers stand ready to face utter decimation. Before the highly-anticipated SECRET WARS begins in May, close out Jonathan Hickman's epic Avengers and New Avengers saga with these two, oversized final issues! What changes await Earth's Mightiest Heroes? Be there when TIME RUNS OUT this April in AVENGERS #44 and NEW AVENGERS #33!
Writer: Jonathan Hickman
Artist: Stefano Caselli
About X-Tinction Agenda
- Ten years since the fall of Cameron Hodge and his fascist regime. Ten years that Havok and Wolfsbane have labored to rebuild Genosha. But their work may be for naught, as a plague has spread across their nation, infecting mutants and threatening their race with extinction.
- With the country quarantined and seemingly abandoned by the rest of the world, including the X-Men, old friends may become new enemies as Genosha's rulers fight to save their people!
- Experience an alternate future fueled by the events of the landmark first X-Crossover of 1990, X-Tinction Agenda!
- Rated T+
Writer: Marc Guggenheim
Artist: Carmine Giandomenico
About Uncanny X-Men
- Mystique returns to the pages of UNCANNY X-MEN - and she's out for vengeance!
- Will Magik's soulsword be enough to halt the shapeshifter's wrath?
- Rated T+
Writer: Brian Michael Bendis
Artist: Chris Bachalo