X-Men Combo Pack
Three great titles, one low price! (12 issues each)
Cover Price: $131.64
YOU SAVE 41%
Your Price: $77.97
• Three 12-issue subscriptions
FREE U.S. SHIPPING
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
MARVEL RATING SYSTEM
ALL AGES - Appropriate for readers of All Ages.
A - Appropriate for readers Ages 9 and Up.
T+ - Teens and Up. Appropriate for most readers 13 and up, parents are advised they may want to read before or with younger children.
Parental Advisory - 15+ years old. Similar to T+, but featuring more mature themes and/or more graphic imagery. Recommended for teen and adult readers.
T - Teens and Up. Appropriate for most readers 13 and up, parents are advised they may want to read before or with younger children.
- DEATH OF WOLVERINE Aftermath!
- Not so long ago, Nightcrawler was dead.
- Now, with a second lease on life, Nightcrawler struggles to find his place back in the land of the living.
- But now that his best friend, Wolverine, has taken his place in the afterlife, that struggle just got a lot more difficult!
- And he may just find his solace in the last place he (or YOU!) would imagine!
- Rated T+
Writer: Chris Claremont
Artist: Todd Nauck
Rating: Parental Advisory
IT'S THE BEGINNING OF THE END – 3 MONTHS TO DIE ENDS HERE!
• The beginning of the end is now here...THE DEATH OF WOLVERINE!
• THREE MONTHS TO DIE, the loss of Wolverine’s healing factor--all led to this, the single most important x-Men
event of the decade.
• Logan has spent over a century being the best there is at what he does...but even the best fade away eventually.
• Over the years, Logan has been a warrior, a hero, a renegade, a samurai, a teacher—and so much more. But now, the greatest x-Men hero will play a role he’s never played before in this special weekly event brought to you by industry superstars Charles Soule and Steve McNiven.
Writer: Charles Soule
Artist: Steve McNiven
About Amazing X-Men
- This is it! The conclusion to WORLD WAR WENDIGO!
- Will the combined forces of the X-Men and Alpha Flight be enough to save an entire nation from this deadly, cannibalistic plague?
- And how do the GREAT BEASTS fit into the mayhem that surrounds Canada?
- Rated T+
Writer: Craig Kyle - Christopher Yost
Artist: Carlo Barberi